Would you like to help?
The South Fork Nature Center has many ways that you can participate.
- Visit us the third Saturday of each month. 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. (9a.m.-3p.m. Jun-Aug)
- Attend an event.
- Become a Docent (tour guide) - no skills required - we will train you!
- Attend one of our clean up days,
- If you have knowledge of bugs, plants, animals, birds, reptiles, fungi, fish, eco-systems or would like to share your life skills call us. We need your help.
- Need a good walk in the woods? - We've got just the place!
Call us - Kathy Sherwood (501)745-6444 You'll be glad you did!